Massachusetts Securities Litigation Attorneys
Gana LLP represents individuals and institutions involved in securities litigation within the State of Massachusetts and in arbitration proceedings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Gana LLP represents investors in all major Massachusetts cities including Boston, Worchester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn and Fall River.
By the time clients first retain us, many of them have suffered substantial financial losses in their portfolios. Many clients cannot discern where their funds have gone, how their broker permitted such losses to occur in the first place, and what their investments are currently worth.
Massachusetts investors are protected by industry rules and regulations and federal and state securities laws that prevent brokers from engaging in the unsuitable sale of securities, churning, fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, unauthorized trading, and negligence. Below are useful links and resources covering some of the investor protections available in the State of Massachusetts:
- Massachusetts Securities Division administers and enforces the Uniform Securities Act. The division strives to ensure free and competitive securities market in the State of Massachusetts.
- Consumer Protection Division within the Attorney General’s office utilizes investigative and enforcement tools to protect consumers from fraud, deception and unfair business practices.
- Uniform Securities Act regulates the offer, sale or purchase of any security within the capital markets.
- FINRA allows investors to look up there brokers history and determine whether there are any regulatory actions against your broker.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) also creates and enforces the securities laws.
You can learn more about our firm and about the various claims mentioned in this article by visiting our Securities Arbitration & Litigation page. Our consultations are free of charge and the firm is only compensated if you recover.