Michigan Securities Arbitration & Litigation Lawyers
Our full service law firm represents individual investors and institutional investors in claims related to investments and securities litigation and arbitration within the state of Michigan. Gana LLP is experienced in many forums including FINRA, AAA, federal and state courts. We represent investors in all major Michigan cities including Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Flint, Dearborn, Clinton and Livonia.
When clients retain Gana LLP, they can be assured that we will conduct a full financial profile on them so that we can determine whether your losses were a result of broker misconduct.
It is important to remember that investors in Michigan are protected by complex securities statutes and industry rules and regulations. Generally all brokers are prohibited from violating state and federal rules and from engaging in fraud, unsuitable sales, churning, unauthorized trading, failure to supervise, breach of fiduciary duty, or negligence. Below are some useful links for Michigan investors.
- Securities Division of the Corporations, Securities & Commercial Bureau administers the Michigan Uniform Securities Act and works closely with state and federal securities agencies to protect consumers and investors.
- The Consumer Protection Division under the Attorney General’s office protects residents of Michigan from illegal business practices.
- Michigan Uniform Securities Act relates to issuance, offer, sale or purchase of securities within the State of Michigan.
- FINRA will allow you to look up your brokers CRD - essentially the brokers report card to see if he or she has engaged in misconduct.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) creates and enforces the securities laws.
Unfortunately regulators cannot necessarily help investors recover their losses. Gana LLP will focus its efforts on maximizing your return and look at your case on an individual basis. We apply a forensic approach to understanding your investment activity to explain whether your losses were a result of misconduct.
To learn more about potential claims and securities topics please visit our Securities Arbitration & Litigation page. Our consultations are free of charge and the firm is only compensated if you recover.